e-Funds is a payment service that allows families to pay online for items such as registration fees, lunch accounts, athletic fees, event tickets, uniforms, and donations at your convenience. With e-Funds, there is no need for cash or sending money with students. Pay online from anywhere, at any time, on any device via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or electronic check.
e-Funds makes manual registration quick and easy for payers. For a step-by-step guide to set up your account, click the image to the right. To set up an account, you will need your child's student ID number, located in your Skyward Family Access account. This is found on the "Student Info" tab under "Other ID."
Student Fees can be found on each school's "Parents" tab, on the "Forms & Resources" pages. For quick reference, here are the links to those pages on each website:
Mt. Vernon High School - Parent Resources Page
Mt. Vernon Middle School - Parent Resources Page
Fortville Elementary School - Parent Resources Page
McCordsville Elementary School - Parent Resources Page
Mt. Comfort Elementary School - Parent Resources Page
Mini-Marauder Preschool - Parent Resources Page
- The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
- This is a third party service provider and they have a nominal fee for their service ($1.50 transaction convenience fee for ACH electronic payment, and credit/debit card payments will have a $2.95 convenience fee for each $100 increment in the transaction). An email notification will be sent to you with details of your payment for every transaction.
- e-Funds site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment, for any of their children.
- No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system.
- Your payment history for the year is available with the click of a mouse in your e-Funds account.
If you have any questions, please contact your school’s treasurer or e-Funds at firstname.lastname@example.org, www.efundsforschools.com or 866-770-5856.